5 clicks to Delete an average song? Quick delete option?

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

beachatlast

5 clicks to Delete an average song? Quick delete option?

Post by beachatlast »

I only use the delete function to delete from the device (not sure what the use case is to delete to remove from now playing, I just use skip for this). I delete alot of files in android and every time it takes 5 clicks.
1. select three dot menu
2. select delete
3. select remove from now playing
4. select delete from device
5. select delete

Seems like there has to be a quicker method. Anyone? I have 4000 songs I am trying to preview, tag and add to playlists from my device, most of which are needing to be deleted after listening and determining I do not want them in my library. This is an ongoing process I perform while in front of my device that I can only use Media Monkey android app for. I will deal with it but if I could do a registry setting to remove the remove from now playing as an option it would be much quicker. Thanks in advance for any help.
timepiece

Re: 5 clicks to Delete an average song? Quick delete option?

Post by timepiece »

Personally, I just use the star ratings - rate 1 star, skip to next. Next time I sync to MMW, delete all 1-star tracks. It may not be quite what your looking for, but it does have the advantage of fewer steps.