can you download songs on mediamonkey???

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

guest4now

can you download songs on mediamonkey???

Post by guest4now »

i just downloaded mediamonkey but for the reason because i needed a new system to download mp3s. can you do that with this program?! HELP! thanks SOO mcuh! :D
Lowlander

Not in MM

Post by Lowlander »

Nop, MM is not for downloading music. It is a music management program like MusicMatch, WinAmp or WMP.
For downloading music you'll need to get a different program like iTunes from Apple, Napster, ect. BTW these are legal download services
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

you can use media monkey to fix all the tags a lot easyer then any other pogram i have found. and it will keep the tag information when you convert from one format to another format. huge plus in my book so that is.

as for downloading of the songs from the web you can get free mp3's from new artists at mp3.com they offere one a month i think in their news letter.

or you can try and get them as always was being done from pier to pier programs like kazza or morphious but you take a chance on them being bad copys or mess'ed up ones from the riaa, plus you get virus's on most pier to pier programs. best to either put your own in the computer from your records or cd's and or buy them from the ones lowlander told you about.

i put my own in so i can control how they sound, and sorry i dont share them.

i did re enginer some from an old record album i had and put them online at my web site but you got to know the password and i aint giving it out. besides, how many want 1940's ragtime songs from an almost unknown artist.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.