Square in text fields

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

jaxjon

Square in text fields

Post by jaxjon »

I just downloaded a few mp3 tracks that when opened in MMonkey have a square next to the title atrist and album in the right pane. I have dealt with many mp3s but never had one come up like this. When I open up properties the square is not there. All else is as normal. What does this signify, if anything.

Thanks,

Jaxjon
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

there is a font character there that is not known by something? must be a type of font from the other persons computer when they made the mp3.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

A to MM unknown character is a logical explanation of the square. But what puzzels me is that the same square doesn't show up in the properties window.
So the question I have is if the square is completely gone in the properties window or that something else shows in its place?
jaxjon

Post by jaxjon »

Well after shutdown and restart of MM the squares mysteriously disappeared. Strange. Thanks for the suggestions anyway.

Jaxjon