British English Translation?

If you want to translate MediaMonkey to your local language...

Moderators: rusty, Gurus

Anubis

British English Translation?

Post by Anubis »

Anybody doing a British English translation?
I'd like to see all these "..izations" and "..izes" replaced with "..isations" and "..ises" etc..

While we are at it, can we get this forum changed too.. LOCALIZATION in deed... :wink:
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Hear hear! :lol:

We're British and we're proud! (Well, I am!)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

i don't see any trouble what are you seeing?

this forum room is called Localization

not sure what your upset about?

but then you do call a hood a bonett and a trunk lid a boot?

? you just might need some language translations for you that speak that way.

but then might i get one for me? i like to use the old english we had over here. like.

wha in tar gid ya thunkin' that thar ways fur ? 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Well technically "Localization" is American - the English is "Localisation". You (you meaning americans!) turned all our S's into Z's - not sure why - any idea?

Anyway, I don't think we're being particularly serious, it's the fact that it's the "English" translation and it's actually in "English (USA)", not "English (UK)" - being where ENGLAND is!! :)
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

trixmoto wrote:Well technically "Localization" is American - the English is "Localisation". You (you meaning americans!) turned all our S's into Z's - not sure why - any idea?
8)

1 just to be a snot faced kid?

2 just to be different?

3 because if it sounds like the letter z then write the letter z and not S which makes it sound like you sneezed when saying localisation.

take your pick of which you like ?

of course with all that fog you have in london england you might have been sneezing when you first started saying the word.?
lol lol lol
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I think it's probably a combination of 1 and 2! :lol: