Anyone using CAD?

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

Brisk

Anyone using CAD?

Post by Brisk »

Just installed CD Art Display but can't seem to figure out how to make it show embedded art. I made a thread in the CAD forum but they are not very responsive. Any help here will be appreciated. :wink:
paulmt

Re: Anyone using CAD?

Post by paulmt »

Brisk wrote:Just installed CD Art Display but can't seem to figure out how to make it show embedded art. I made a thread in the CAD forum but they are not very responsive. Any help here will be appreciated. :wink:
I don't use this but loaded it to see if I could help. It loaded up ok and is showing my artwork that is embedded in the tag.
When you say "embedded" do you mean art stored in the tag? If so have you used MM to tag art?
CD Art found mine without doing anything. Check through the CD Art options.
MediaMonkey 3.2.4.1304 Gold Lifetime
Hardware: Intel Core 2 Quad 3.33GHz, 8Gb Ram, 2tB Internal Storage, 2tB External Storage (USB & eSATA)
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, FireFox v3.6.x, ThunderBird v3 x64, MailWasher Pro v6.5, Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
Backups by Karens Replicator v3.5.12,

Post by Guest »

Yes, i use MM to tag the art. What I typically do is right click on the tracks I want to add the artwork to, properties, album art tab, paste, and then save image to tag.
Also for the CAD settings, i tried troubleshooting> enable ID3 tag force read mode and refresh cover after track change. Still doesn't work.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Last betas I used in MM they worked flawlessly. Althru author of CAD sent me few test pre 3.0 builds.
http://www.cdartdisplay.com/forum/showt ... ediamonkey
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts