WOW!!

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

WOW!!

Post by Guest »

It seems like a silly question, but is there anyway to contact the people at songs-db? I honestly just wanted to say thanks for the awesome product. I just downloaded the converter today, and I am soooo happy. :D :D
jiri

Post by jiri »

I am glad to hear that! For any personal contact you can use jh@songs-db.com

Jiri

Thanks!

Post by Guest »

I just wanted to thank you for such an awsome piece of kit. I've used Songs-DB every day for six months, I couldn't be without it. It's no understatement to say it's improved the quality of my life.

I hope you get the recognition and success you deserve. Thank you and keep it up.

(I'm not the creator of this thread, it just seemed a good place to tag on my thanks).
jiri

Post by jiri »

Thanks! Such comments have always helped in getting strength for further development!

Jiri

Post by Guest »

Hi, all there,

I have to tell this - I think it _has_ to be done:

Thank you for this perfect piece of software ! I used Sound DB for only three days and it was long enough to get convinced to pay for the gold version, because I think that you have the right to get paid for this absolutely perfect piece of software. I'm sure I can't guess at the moment what else this software really can do for me - every second I find other features I had ever missed in other MP3-Software ! So I told my friends about your software and I hope they will think the same way I do and pay those just 20 USD for you ;-)

Thank you again for songsdb !
live long and ... Die Happy ! (no: I just mean the German Crossover Band, not the American one *h*)
Rainer
jiri

Post by jiri »

Nice, thanks! :wink:

Jiri