MMA 2.0.0.1100 crashing

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

F1nchy

MMA 2.0.0.1100 crashing

Post by F1nchy »

Hi guys

I've found MMA crashing a few times in the last few days. When it goes the app freezes but the music continues to play, but then it comes up with a message saying app not responding, wait or force stop. I've tried waiting but it returns a few seconds later, when I select close app the app closes, the music stops and the app restarts.

I've just submitted an error log through the app (forgot to note the number, but I did put in my email address, which is the same as I use on here!)

Thanks
rusty

Re: MMA 2.0.0.1100 crashing

Post by rusty »

Unfortunately we usually need the log ID to match the problem to a crashlog (we can't search by email address) :-(
The good news, though, is that we just released a new beta build 1101 that includes 8 stability fixes, so hopefully your issue was one of them.

If you're still seeing the problem with build 1101, please report back here with the log ID ;-)

Thanks!

-Rusty
F1nchy

Re: MMA 2.0.0.1100 crashing

Post by F1nchy »

Ah, ok, apologies! I had meant to copy the log code but closed without thinking.

Looks like I've got the update, I'll keep an eye on it and report back if any further issues, thanks!