HI

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

dzunko

HI

Post by dzunko »

Hi!
1.I Have This Problem with songs-DB.
When I Tray to Scan Mp3 Disc in my Database My drives (Cd rom`s)
tell me this mesage:
Error: TOC of Cd-Rom Unit G or H (Drive Letter) : was not read successfuly.
But scaning countinuing with every CD
???????
2.I Found About Windows Xp (i send mail about this problem 1 month before) if open existing database who work propertly in Win 98 if you try open database in Windows XP program no recognize all Cd`s who been scan before in Win 98.I Think that problem is in the S\N (serial number)
in Win 98 is one and in Win Xp is another number on one CD`s.
But now i try to work with Win Me and it`s OK (waithing new version of program)
3.If You try cache some songs in one folder this playlist not impossible open with another player or burn on CD .Path of songs not to be found with playlist in Nero Example or another player.
4.And on the end i wish to thanks very much for creating of that best music program editor and i would to buy gold version of Songs-Db but in my country no have transakcion money with credit cards and if you now some another way to send money to buy gold version pls. tell me.
Big Hello and Bye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p/s (sorry about bad english)
jiri

Post by jiri »

1. Please try it in the next version (as soon as it is released), it should be ok.
2. Yes, it is probably problem with S/N, it is still in progress, currently the only way is to rescan the whole collection.
3. Unfortunatelly, I am not sure what you mean here. Please drop me an e-mail with a bit more detailed description.
4. Please check the registration service, there are also other ways of sending money - not only credit cards. If you have any question here, drop me an e-mail as well.

Jiri