Still need a Logo? You want one? :)

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

vonSpratz

Still need a Logo? You want one? :)

Post by vonSpratz »

1. of all: I really hate that laughing smileys, but:
2. :D :D :D :D :D
3. This programm is so cool, i cant believe i was getting it for free. i feel worse about downloading this programm legally for free than after stealing stuff like "eboda pohsotohp" or "leroc ward" ilegally :-?
i was not just eve guessing that a single software can solve my serious problem with circa 7GB of mp3-music. its not finished, i worked with it less than 2 hours yet, but i am convinced...
thanks alot.

4. i really would like to help you guys out with a new logo! or, better said a unique design sheme including the color setup / logo / programm design / page design.
i was searching the site, is it right that until now there is no logo at all?
i think a cool design topic could be the one you can see on the following URL: http://www.feuerzeug.tk (this page does not contain any content, its just wanted to make something out of the logo and the color-setup i made unreasonable.)
the hole design including logo, colors and the animated menu is not used by anybody/anything then this demopage rigth now, so if you like the main idea, you can use it. but i gonna design you a more applying logo than this one. (the present is for some kind of candle-producing company or something like this, its supposed to be an idealised fire/flames)

5. yeah, have i mentioned that i really like your programm???
6. i really like your programm.
7. i better stop this...

(please forgive if i was writing a horrible english. i am very confused with languages right now and in general, 'cause it is 2:35 in the morning and i am living in venzuela for one year, but my native language is german...)

vonSpratz[/u]
rusty

Post by rusty »

Thanks for the compliments!! Re. your offer of some design help, we might take you up on it in the future, but it'll have to wait just a bit--we actually have a new www site, new logo, new splashscreen etc. that will be unveiled as soon as the beta period is over--hopefully sooner rather than later ;-)

-Rusty