Licence key

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

chs318

Licence key

Post by chs318 »

I'm having trouble with my licence key for Media Monkey gold. When I try to enter it a message comes up saying "The code you entered is invalid". I'm using what was sent and even doing copy and paste to no avail. Having trouble getting help through support and wondered if someone here could help. Thank you
Lowlander

Re: Licence key

Post by Lowlander »

This is generally because the wrong License Username is being used (it's usually you full name): https://www.mediamonkey.com/support/ind ... is-invalid
chs318

Post by chs318 »

I've done all that and it still comes up The code you entered is invalid Please try again. Which I have over and over
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Did you try to retrieve you License like it suggests to see what your actual License Username and License Key are: https://www.mediamonkey.com/support/ind ... icense-key

Only when both are entered as provided will your License work.
chs318

Post by chs318 »

It's the same as the email delivery information. No idea what is wrong. Guess I'm out 24.95. Thanks for your help
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Then contact Support with your Order Number and License info and they'll resolve: http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... ets/Submit
chs318

Post by chs318 »

Thanks. I just did.
chs318

Post by chs318 »

All is well. Got an email explaining the problem, it said "It appears that there was an extra space between the characters in your name, causing the problem.". Everything works now. Thanks again for all your help. Take care and stay safe
SuperflyTNT

Post by SuperflyTNT »

All of these links go to the same useless page!
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Yes, the support system is down at the moment. You can email support@mediamonkey.com for the moment.
Unsunghero

MM Gold Key

Post by Unsunghero »

I have migrated MM to a new computer and now it isn't accepting my Licence key. I had been sent it on here around a month ago but now that message has vanished too, I'm guessing due to the support site being down.

Could somebody please private message me so I can get this working again. Thanks
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Send me PM with details like purchase number, full name and email used to purchase and I will send you back info you need.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
rjc.bradford@pm.me

Post by rjc.bradford@pm.me »

I'm having the same trouble. Its been working fine for me for about 4 years with a lifetime licence

My user name and licence key appear by default - in exactly the right format, and I keep getting the "invalid" message.

I'm getting really frustrated at the lack of being able to contact them!
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Did you send an email or contact Peke as suggested above?

Make sure you use the correct License Username (usually full name) and not your forum/support username.