Lyrics@iPod Classic

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

gakusei

Lyrics@iPod Classic

Post by gakusei »

If you upload your music with MM and then some video with iTunes you will lose all your lyrics on iPod. Developers, fix this problem please
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

It would help to know what version of MM you are using and how you are syncing. You should also read here.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
itiban4ik

Post by itiban4ik »

the last beta of mm (3.0.3.1177) with iPod Classic (fw: 1.1.2) and iTunes 7.6.2.9. My OS is win XP sp2
b) For an iPod, please also send the \iPod_Control\iTunes\iTunesDB and iPod_Control\Device\SysInfo files
so here you are

Code: Select all

http://www.shareonall.com/files_ovzs_zip.htm
jiri

Post by jiri »

We aren't able to reproduce this issue. Does it happen with all tracks? Does it work well if you sync such tracks from iTunes? Anything special about the tracks?

Jiri
Itiban

Post by Itiban »

I doy knoo why it happens but it happens with the latest itunes, latest MM and latest firmware of iPod classic. If i upload my mysic and videos with iTunes only i get lyrics of tracks which contain it but if I upload music by MM I will have lyrics till I not upload any video by iTunes. It's a real trouble for me which makes me use annoying software like floola or iTunes so I'd like you to help me or somebody help me or just make mp4 support in MM Image

1.it happens with all tracks
2.it works well if I use iTunes or floola and iTunes or floola only
3.nothing special, just mp3 files and mp3 podcasts which lose their 'lyrics' too after uploading any video by iTunes

ps. I use iTunes only for uploading video. podcasts,a-books and music go to my player by your program. So are there any idea?

thank you.

alexander
look left --------------------------------------------------------------> LEFT u idiot!
elaff

Ipod Classic and Lyrics

Post by elaff »

Same problem, no lyrics on Ipod Classic