hi!

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

hi!

Post by Guest »

Hi I'm new to this whole thing, I used to just have kazaa to d/l music but it was messing up my computer and I wanted to have my cd's on my computer too...anyway so I found this on download.com and it seems pretty cool. I have been having a few problems. When I click on "content" in the help menu, nothing comes up, so I can't really figure out how to use it. All that I want to know for now though, is how to copy my cd’s onto my computer using songs DB-when I put a cd in I can play it, and the songs are listed but when I take the cd out, the songs are not accessible. :evil: its making me real mad! Haha. I don't really understand the lingo either *sigh* I have so much to learn. What do cache and enqueue mean? Sorry for my naive-ness!
Lindsay
jiri

Post by jiri »

You can try to open "Songs-DB.chm" file manually from the Songs-DB folder to see if it works. To get the same information in another form, you can open "Songs-DB.pdf", providing you have Acrobat Reader installed. The help file will be also published in the old Windows Help form (Songs-DB.hlp), so you will be able to try this too.

Jiri