Create Automatic playlist

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

christian Lachaize

Create Automatic playlist

Post by christian Lachaize »

Hello everybody
I am Christian living in south of France, please be indulgent with my English and with my questions is the answer is already in a messages.
My need is to listen my music in my car in automatic mode. My personnal requirement is to generate an automatic playlist with >= to a rating for the music and to do the same for one artist or several artists to reduce the duration of the list.
I try first with my music on a Window Tab surface GO 2. The connection OK on the car but without the jacket artist and title.
So I decide to move to MediaMonkey on my phone. I bought the gold version of MediaMonkey on my computer to manage easily. I copy the data base from Window Tab and the installation on my PC was a pleasure. MediaMonkey 5 is super on PC (installation less than one hour). I bought a SD card. After a first error to start without Formating with Android. I copy the data base on the SD Card with the phone connected through USB in the music directory generated by formatting.
After I started to load the data base on MediaMonkey, no information is provided on the progress, so I stopped and restart several time before to find by loocking tracks number the progress ( Installation 2 days due to bad process). Roughly time is multiplied by 10 to compare to PC. I shall prefer to buy a gold version for my phone to remove the synchronisation requirement.
After I have done the synchronisation. I connected USB, Bluetouth and WIFI, it was not working. I continue just with WIFI the synchronisation was OK with a good feedback of progress.
I didn't find how to transfer the automatic Playlist list from my PC or to generate automatic playlist on the android version of my Phone. I use it filtring on the rating for all the music, but I din't find how to filter for one or several artist.
So Please help me how to generated automatic playlist on my phone or to copy automatic playlist from my computeur.
Best regards
Christian
Lowlander

Re: Create Automatic playlist

Post by Lowlander »

MMA doesn't support AutoPlaylists at this point.
christian Lachaize

Re: Create Automatic playlist

Post by christian Lachaize »

Hello,

I understand that MMA is not so powerful than MMW but for me a basic need shall be after a selection of rating, the list of song shall be by alphabetic order of autor not by Alphabetic order of the song. Doing this you have an easy access to rated song of an autor. For MMW it is a selection so it is highly powerful, it is possible to have access to this tuning ?

Best regards

Christian