Unhandled exception [#19548]

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

tbm72

Unhandled exception [#19548]

Post by tbm72 »

Seem to have gotten this error a few times while bulk editing track properties in the latest update (2825)

Lowlander

Re: Unhandled exception

Post by Lowlander »

Please capture this in a debug log (step 4b) and attach the log to a Support Ticket: viewtopic.php?t=86643

This will help a developer analyze why this happens on your setup.
tbm72

Post by tbm72 »

Just happened again but I wasn't prepared to get a debug log.

Each time it's been when I bulk selected an album's tracks and changed the artwork. Seems to be the same error again:

Will try again and see if I can catch it in a log next time.
Kilo

Post by Kilo »

I am also on 2825 and get the same crash when I save auto-tagged artwork in the album list view after the save confirmation prompt appears. I tried the album grid view and do not get the crash. It doesn't happen when I try to replicate it again by deleting the artwork and re-saving the artwork.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
First I want to thank you as I have never tagged more Album arts in years (around 5k), but bad thing is that I could not crash MM at all during the process ;)
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

This exception is related to new code added while fixing https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=19548 , we'll fix the exception for the next build (A14AA874)

Thanks!
tbm72

Post by tbm72 »

I'm not in front of my PC at the moment but I think the way I replicated it is to select all the tracks in one album, right click and select properties, go to the artwork tab and tick 'apply to all'. Then when I clicked OK the error appears.

Think it's when I use album list view but will try to replicate tomorrow and see if I can find more info.

Edit: just saw Ludek managed to replicate :)