Delete from search does not disappear [#19567]

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

Rob_S

Delete from search does not disappear [#19567]

Post by Rob_S »

I am working in a playlist, and search for a track to be deleted. This would be a search with several results, one of which is to be deleted. I right-click, remove, delete from playlist.

The track is still showing on the screen in the search result. Re-running the search still displays it.

I need to select another playlist, and then reselect the original one, to make it disappear.
Using 5.1 LATEST alpha or beta build on Windows 10, HP laptop, managing 13k tracks
Lowlander

Re: Delete from search does not disappear

Post by Lowlander »

Are you using Contextual Search set to Filter matches? Which Build (Help > About) of MediaMonkey?
Rob_S

Post by Rob_S »

Search by whatever you call it when you just type into the main window, and yes, filter

The search was displayed in list by album view

This was using 2684, same in 2682
Using 5.1 LATEST alpha or beta build on Windows 10, HP laptop, managing 13k tracks
Barry4679

Post by Barry4679 »

Rob_S wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:09 pm I am working in a playlist, and search for a track to be deleted. This would be a search with several results, one of which is to be deleted. I right-click, remove, delete from playlist.

The track is still showing on the screen in the search result. Re-running the search still displays it.

I need to select another playlist, and then reselect the original one, to make it disappear.
I can verify all of this using 2684. I did the Search of the Playlist contents using the Contextual Filter.
The track removal is shown if the display is refreshed (F5 key). ..ie. after a refresh is it shown as removed from the playlist .. but the refresh does not work on the filtered view, from where I removed the track ... F5 does nothing within the filtered view
video clip
Want a dark skin for MM5? This is the one that works best for me .. elegant, compact & clear.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »