Linked tracks

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

yarguy

Linked tracks

Post by yarguy »

The linked tracks extension in MM4 makes Media Monkey especially useful for classical listening. It works so that once the first track of a linked set starts playing, the rest of the set is automatically added to Now Playing immediately after the first track. This pretty much ensures that all the movements of a multi-movement (and, hence, multi-track) composition will play and play in order. I have looked at the discussions of moving MM4 extensions to MM5, but do not understand them. Is it possible to have the linked tracks extension in MM5? If so, how does that happen. If not, I would have to stick with MM4.
MMFrLife

Re: Linked tracks

Post by MMFrLife »

Right on!!!
There are certain MM4 add-ons that eventually need to be ported to MM5. Otherwise, I will stay away from it.
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜