I can't go fast forward or rewind on Denon AVr-X3100w render

Get answers about sharing MediaMonkey for Windows 4 with different devices.

Moderator: Gurus

Falco

I can't go fast forward or rewind on Denon AVr-X3100w render

Post by Falco »

Hi,
I have Mediamonkey 4.1.5.1719 on windows 7, a Synology Ds212j and a Amplifier Denon AVR-X3100w.

When I use Mediamonkey as a control point to play music from my NAS Synology to my amplifier Denon AVR-X3100w, it workes fine, but I can't rewind or go fast forward on a track (by clicking on the play bar). When I trie it, the current track stop and the next one begin.
But the rewind or the fast forward work perfectly whith DS Audio (the Synology application) on my ipad (used as a control point).
So, please, help me to solve this issue, because I like Mediamonkey, but this issue is really disagreeableness.

Thanks.
Lowlander

Re: I can't go fast forward or rewind on Denon AVr-X3100w re

Post by Lowlander »

I suggest you capture a debug log (step 4b) and send the log to support: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=20&t=69
Falco

Post by Falco »

Thanks for your answer.

I sent a log from Dbgview to the support.

Now, I'm waiting for there help.
Falco

Post by Falco »

Hi,
I tried with the latest debug version and it works perfectly good now with my Denon AVR-X3100w and with my new network player Pioneer N-50A.

I suppose that the next final version of Mediamonkey will implement these fixes.

Thanks for your help.
Falco

Post by Falco »

Hi,

Another little issue with my network audio player Pioneer N-50a (DLNA device) : the pause/play doesn't work. But it works with my Denon AVR X3100w.

Thanks
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I still suggest the same, if any issues come up capture it in a debug log and send it to support. The developers don't have access to every client possible and many have problematic implementations requiring device specific fixes to make them work.