Display last song when restart

This forum is for questions / discussions regarding development of addons / tweaks for MediaMonkey for Windows 4.

Moderators: Gurus, Addon Administrators

jnieurzyla

Display last song when restart

Post by jnieurzyla »

When i switch off my pc, I am normally running a play list, how can get MM to display the list as it was before shutting down?? Instead I have to scroll down looking for the last played song. Very annoying.
Lowlander

Re: Display last song when restart

Post by Lowlander »

It won't remember position, but the last played song is still queued in the Player.
jnieurzyla

Display retains view after restart

Post by jnieurzyla »

When playing a list of music, the list does not always completely played through before I have to shut down. But when restarting MM, the list displayed is back to the top, Is there an addon which when a button pushed displays the list with the last current song played? without having to scroll down looking for it.
I did write in the main forum with this problem, but no response.
Thank you in advance.
John
jnieurzyla

Saving the display settings

Post by jnieurzyla »

I have listed this query twice in various parts of the forum but no responses, I would like while playing a long list, when I have to close down, and reopen again. At the moment the main display is showing the top of the list, not where I was at close down, could a button be included for the main displayto goto last played song, or the display to return automatically on reopening MM? and have periodic auto saving of the settings, in case of shut down without closing it down correctly.
Regards
John
Last edited by Lowlander on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged with existing topic