How to export my database to Exel?

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

brani3

How to export my database to Exel?

Post by brani3 »

Hi,

I'm a new user and would like to know how I can save my database and eport it into Exel.

Thanks for your help.
jiri

Post by jiri »

There a command "Export to Excel" in "Scripts" menu which does what you want.

Jiri

How to export my database to exel

Post by Guest »

Hi,
thanks for your help. I tried to export my data with the link "Export to Exel". But in Exel I don't know how to make the data visible. Do I have to use "paste" or something else in Exel? Using "paste" I just get the file names I'm missing the detailed info like album, artist etc..

Can I print my database like it is visible in the "Song DB"? I need to cataloge my mp3 collection.

Oh yes, how do I save my database?

Thanks for your help.

Post by Guest »

Hi,
thanks for your help. I tried to export my data with the link "Export to Exel". But in Exel I don't know how to make the data visible. Do I have to use "paste" or something else in Exel? Using "paste" I just get the file names I'm missing the detailed info like album, artist etc..

Can I print my database like it is visible in the "Song DB"? I need to cataloge my mp3 collection.

Thanks for your help.

Post by Guest »

Hi,

Thanks for your help.
jiri

Post by jiri »

When you export to Excel a dialog appears which allows you to select the name of the exported file. After export, this file should exist with exported information.

Please check this post, because there can be an error in the export script.

Jiri