MMA does not detect DLNA player DENON [#17945, #19861]]

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

Peke

Re: MMA does not detect DLNA player DENON [#17945]

Post by Peke »

josch4711 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:15 am Is there anything I can do to move this forward?
Oups, sorry, I missed your reply. THX for bump.
josch4711 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:29 am MM5 has no problem to operate the Denon. But it does not like to send the log.
I tried to send a log with MM5. Unfortunately there was an exception. But the log file was created. Where can I store it?

If you need more info about the Denon, like the DeviceInfo.xml, then let me know.

Best regards, josch
You do not send Debug log from MM5 directly as it is made for developers to trigger exception in case of debugging addons. Instead you would need to supply full debug log as described at viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86643 and also MMA debug log (☰ -> ? -> Send Logs -> WRITE LOG ID here -> Press OK to send debug log from MMA) is needed after you try to play to Denon and fail so that we can compare which communication work and which one do not. That should complete debug info and we shoul dbe able to tracks where MMA fail.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts