Column width not saved after shutdown

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

Varder

Column width not saved after shutdown

Post by Varder »

Hello!

I have been experiencing this problem in intervals during my journey with MediaMonkey for around fifteen years now or so. It seems to have come and go, but now once again the problem is back and I decided to post here to find a proper solution. I have, of course, done some digging and found some posts from 2009-2011 describing the same issue but the workaround mentioned there does not work for me.

The problem is with column width setting not being saved after a shutdown of MediaMonkey. The weird thing is that at first, it seems like the width setting does get saved but after some time if I want to change something then it is not remembered. On startup I am using the "Entire Library" view - I don't like the separate "Music" and "Classical Music" setting. Every time I start MM up I have to fix the "Artist" column as it pushes the columns on the right out of bound of view. The search results view works perfectly though.

I am using the version: 4.1.26.1896

Thanks!