Synching Issues with Zen Touch MTP

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

woodyak

Synching Issues with Zen Touch MTP

Post by woodyak »

I recently purchased a Zen Touch MTP as my first player. When I try to synch with MM certain folders will not synch up to my player. I even went into options and selected those particular folders as the only ones to synch up and they still would not go. I didn't get any errors or anything. I was able to manually copy these folders onto my player so there isn't any corruption issues here.

Also I noticed that music doesn't synch down to my computer. I added music from another computer and did a full synch and that music did not load onto my computer. My goal here is to have a complete backup on my pc and that any changes I make are fully synched both up and down. Any advice?
woodyak

Post by woodyak »

You can ignore this. I'm submitting a bug report.
MrMoo

Post by MrMoo »

woodyak wrote:You can ignore this. I'm submitting a bug report.
Uh, you are using auto-synchronize, right? MM's UI is a bit klunky here, and synchronizing directories works only if you use auto-synchronize. If you're not using auto-synchronize, the synchronize button only synchronizes whatever you have currently selected/highlighted. If you have nothing selected, or if you have selected something that can't be synchronized, nothing happens when you press, "synchronize", and you get absolutely no indication that you're doing something wrong.