Advanced Report 6.4 - Updated 24/06/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I will add an option for Windows/Linux in the next version.

The "Artist 0.htm" and "Album 0.htm" - no idea why they are being deleted at the end because they shouldn't be, necessarily. I think it's best to leave them there when possibly they shouldn't be, rather than deleting them when they probably shouldn't be! This will be sorted in the next version too.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

New version (3.6) has the image slashes corrected, and the unknown artist/album pages are no longer deleted.

:o NEW CODE BELOW :o
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

New version (3.7) has a bug fixed with non-integer bitrates. It also has the images corrected to have transparent backgrounds.

You can download it (with an installer which will not affect your MediaMonkey uninstall!) from my website by clicking the image below.
mgrohan

Error running script

Post by mgrohan »

Firstly thanks trixmoto for all the work you have done on helping developing mediamonkey.

I would love to get this AdvancedReport working but for some reaon i keep getting error messages. I have also tried the other AdvancedReportModify with no luck.

For AdvancedReport I get the following error message: Error #5 VBScript.....
AdvancedReport.vbs. Line 504, Column 4.

Problem i guess is coming from different languages. I am running Windows - Chinese simplified. And i have songs in Chinese and Japanese..

On the progress bar (for advanced report) i can see it getting stuck on one of the Chinese tracks. Although the Chinese characters are all messed up. and i can not find this track in my collection - so the problem is with the language code somewhere??

Any help? as i would love to get this script working. thanks!
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Can you email me a sample track with tags that are causing you problems so I can investigate?
jjbuchan

Post by jjbuchan »

This is a fantastic script. Thank you trixmoto!

But I do have a few requests.

1. Would it be possible to create a list of album artists rather than all artists?
2. Could you give an option so that rather than creating a new heading for every starting symbol, it could have all numbers & symbols under one heading followed by the letters of the alphabet. At the moment the start of mine looks a bit of a mess due to having only a few artists starting with numbers. (If you can't do this I'll just edit the html)
3. Ignore "The" when selecting which letter an artist goes under. Currently any artist whose name starts with "The" is listed under T.

P.S. Love your other scripts as well. Please keep them coming! :D
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

These are all good ideas.

For the next version I am thinking of adding an option sheet instead of having the form come up with the options. Would this be better, or do you like the options coming up at the beginning?
jjbuchan

Post by jjbuchan »

My preference for the options would to be leave it as it is. This way it doesn't really make any difference if you never change the options, as it's only one extra click. However with having the options in a seperate place it just causes a little bit more hassle especially if you're experimenting with all the different ways of creating the report.
tommae

Post by tommae »

yeah, it would be wonderful if you could put a direct link to the script or something as i'm unable to download from your site as well. I'm probably the only one, it seems like a random problem as all of the other pages on your site show up, but the script section just comes up blank every time i try to open it. This script sound wonderful though, thank you for the hard work.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

My website is now fixed. I don't like posting direct links because I changed my web address recently and spent ages searching through the forum fixing all the links - don't want to have to do that again! :)
Nostacyber

Request playlistlinks

Post by Nostacyber »

This is a Great script.

Wunderfull job trixmoto! :D

Allow me a small request. :wink:

I want to use it for a dvd or cd menu. It will be part of a local website on the medium. Just a simple webserver no asp or db.
The request is could you include links with a playlist for complete albums and single tracks. Maybe with choise for relative or absolute paths?

Just asking... tia :P
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

trixmoto wrote:My website is now fixed. I don't like posting direct links because I changed my web address recently and spent ages searching through the forum fixing all the links - don't want to have to do that again! :)
oh i see. i thought you were just consolidating your scripts did not realize you had messed up urls there.

that would make it tiresome to change all the links you had.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking for Nostacyber. Do you want the tracks to be links to the mp3s themselves, and there to be links for each album to a playlist of the tracks? What sort of playlist are you hoping for?
gab

Post by gab »

trixmoto - This is a great report script. Is there a way to customize the output for printing purposes. Things like: smaller font, multiple columns, etc... Thanks
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

At the moment there is not. I am however planning to move all the style stuff into a separate .css file so the appearance will be more customisable.