Advanced Report 6.4 - Updated 24/06/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

load97

Re: Advanced Report 5.9 - Updated 01/11/2010

Post by load97 »

Got home and tried it on my desktop. Set MM to Admin along with program files/scripts. All installed well. Updated to most current version of MM and all is still well.

My laptop, I just downloaded AR 5.9 and installed, but nothing showed up, so I uninstalled it through MM, & downloaded 5.8 as seeing I just updated MM to current version on my laptop and thought there might be a compatibility issue. Well, 5.8 goes to install and has MM open along with the little MM installer window. I click install and it says product installation error. I go to the forums and read the previous page(35) that a guy posted info for editing the ini file so I added that in(like I did for my desktop/which worked) and I still get the product install error.

So I uninstalled MM, then used Crap Cleaner to wipe registry etc, rebooted, reused Crap Cleaner again to be safe. Then installed the current version of MM again and get the same install error. I do have a feeling that Crap Cleaner doesn't remove all registry info though. Actually I know it doesn't from previous experiences. So now I am stuck on what to do for my laptop.

Any help is appreciated.
load97

Post by load97 »

After advanced report ran(on my desktop) I tried to open the HTML page, which does open and start to show info, but ends up hanging and causing me to end task of IE. I've got a pretty speedy machine, maybe I will leave the page up for quite some time and see if it works. Maybe I just have to many files LOL.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I think you need to check the VirtualStore for a duplicate of the Scripts.ini file, that's most likely to be causing your problem. With regards to IE crashing, don't use single page mode, use one of the framesets.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
trixmoto

Re: Advanced Report 6.0 - Updated 06/12/2010

Post by trixmoto »

New version (6.0) is now available to download from my website. Changes include...

- Fixed error with "comp" not being defined
- Fixed multi-value separator not working correctly
- Added <Genre> field to the album mask
- Added options to control top albums page
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

Perfect! Thank you very much.
--
The gpzbc
funnycreature

Post by funnycreature »

Hey Trixmoto!

I recently reinstalled Windows 7 (Ultimate 64-bit) and MM (Gold, newest version). I love your AdvancedReport script but for some reason it is not showing in my MM any longer. I saw that others had this problem too. I do not use IE9 beta or such. Do you have any advice for me?

Thanks
Sven
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Check the VirtualStore, my guess is you have a copy of Scripts.ini in there.
funnycreature

Post by funnycreature »

Uhm, I don't even know where or what the VirtualStore is. Could you point me in the right direction please?

Thanks mate!
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

I'm on Windows 7 64-bit and mine is in "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\". Don't forget you have to "show hidden folders" in order to see your "AppData" folder.
--
The gpzbc
funnycreature

Post by funnycreature »

I checked but I can't find a scripts.ini in the directory that you mentioned. Neither in the subfolders. Any other ideas?

Thanks!
Lapwing

Post by Lapwing »

Hello richard, I have the same problem. Gives installation error (i.e. won't install) on both Win7 32 and Win7 64. Tried MM4 beta, same result. Quite a shame, because I used the script under Win XP and liked it a lot (see www.kievit.nl, s=which I now cannot update anymore).
phasechange

Post by phasechange »

I'm having problems under Windows 7. Virtual store has Extensions.ini and that's it.
funnycreature

Post by funnycreature »

Lapwing wrote:Hello richard, I have the same problem. Gives installation error (i.e. won't install) on both Win7 32 and Win7 64. Tried MM4 beta, same result. Quite a shame, because I used the script under Win XP and liked it a lot (see http://www.kievit.nl, s=which I now cannot update anymore).
Try running MediaMonkey as Administrator (right click on start menu entry and select "Run as Administrator")
buxfix

Post by buxfix »

Yeaah! That's perfect work!
Thanx so much, trixmoto - see PM - !
Cheers
buxfix
Mediamonkey defeats iTunes...
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Thanks, always nice to hear! :D