"Listen to artist x" with MMA

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

bkenobi69

"Listen to artist x" with MMA

Post by bkenobi69 »

If you tell your android device to play music with a voice command, it will give you the choice of apps to use, but the list does not include MMA. Is there a way to make this work currently or does this have to be a feature added to MMA?

For example, "listen to artist metallica" brings up a list of apps which include Google Play, Slacker Radio, YouTube and the option to make one of these default. I assume something must be enabled in MMA to have ICS see it as this type of application.
dtsig

Re: "Listen to artist x" with MMA

Post by dtsig »

This was asked and answered before. I don't have a link to give you but a search on voice or .. should bring it up.

Basically if i remember right it is a 'after 1.0' thing
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
bkenobi69

Post by bkenobi69 »

Ok, cool. I found the link you are probably referring to since you are one of the posters:

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 21&t=71029

When I enter ES File Explorer, I can select a song and select MMA as the player. But, if I try to use the "listen to ..." command, it will not list MMA still. Maybe there is another thread you are referring to?
bkenobi69

Post by bkenobi69 »

upon further searching, I think this is the correct link:

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 21&t=69688

And, based on that topic, Jiri says it will be a post 1.0 feature. Guess I'll have to wait, which is fine. Now I know it's in the to do list at least.