Add formatting options to the Status Bar

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

NWDreamer

Add formatting options to the Status Bar

Post by NWDreamer »

Currently the Status Bar has the following format: # files, Disk Space, hours:minutes:seconds (Selected: # files, Disk Space, hours:minutes:seconds)

I think it would be nice to be able to add other fields if desired like #Albums or #Artists. As an example, I just needed to figure out how many albums that start with the letter "V" and the Status Bar naturally only told me how many files I had selected. I had to create a temporary playlist, drag the selected "files" over then go to the playlist and look at the top of the Album column in the Column Viewer to get my answer.

One other field that would be nice is Days (like iTunes has). 311 Days is a lot easier to read than 7471 hours...
Craig B. (a.k.a., NW Dreamer - Gold MediaMonkey user.)
NWDreamer

Re: Add formatting options to the Status Bar

Post by NWDreamer »

Like the other wishlist item, this has gone a month without a comment for or against.

Post by Guest »

How do I capture screen such that the bars and status bar aren't included?
NWDreamer

Post by NWDreamer »

Guest wrote:How do I capture screen such that the bars and status bar aren't included?
Not sure what's being asked here, or if this has anything to do with my wishlist request...
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

It has nothing to do with your post it needs broke in to its own thread by a moderater.

As for your wish post it is not normaly replyed to if a wish, and same reasons as in your other post. Your wish for other tags already has way of doing this in the player, it is up to the skin creator to add them in to the title scroll area or make them their own scroll area, some of my mm3 skins have them in the players in either way i said. Well most skins i did have a few other tags in the player.

Just find a skin you like and ask if the author will include your wishfull tags or if they will tell you how to edit the skin and add them in yourself. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.