Search: Space instead of the first letter

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

KJIACC

Search: Space instead of the first letter

Post by KJIACC »

Tell me please, how to find all the tracks in the library, in which the names of artists, track names, etc., contain a space instead of the first letter?
The fact is that because of these tracks is not working properly Background Auto-Organize.
Win7 x64 Intel Core i3 CPU 540 @ 3.07GHz 3.07 GHz 8 GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
4HD: (C:/D:/ - 1TB) (F:/ - 2TB) (G:/ - 2TB) (H:/ - 3TB)
Screen Resolution 1920x1080
MM runs as administrator.
I'm Tired to post messages using google-translator. I look forward to a forum for Russian-speaking users.
Lowlander

Re: Search: Space instead of the first letter

Post by Lowlander »

Do you mean to find files that start with a space? I don't see a way to search for a specific first character: http://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/index.p ... Search/4.0

If it is a space as first character in field like Artist you can simply show all files and sort on the Artist (or whatever column you want to check this for).
KJIACC

Post by KJIACC »

I had hoped that it could be done by means of search, because I wanted to create an autoplaylist for routine detection of such clumsy tags. But in any case - thanks!
Win7 x64 Intel Core i3 CPU 540 @ 3.07GHz 3.07 GHz 8 GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
4HD: (C:/D:/ - 1TB) (F:/ - 2TB) (G:/ - 2TB) (H:/ - 3TB)
Screen Resolution 1920x1080
MM runs as administrator.
I'm Tired to post messages using google-translator. I look forward to a forum for Russian-speaking users.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I wouldn't be surprised if MagicNodes can do this and that RegExp Find and Fix can fix this for you.