Change the now playing inactive listbox text bacground

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

walkerbohh

Change the now playing inactive listbox text bacground

Post by walkerbohh »

Hello I was wondering if anyone has the same issue and knows a way to fix it. The main thing I want to change is that finding what song is playing without having now playing window open is impossible to see. The white text and the bold white text for the song that is currently playing is so hard to locate when u scroll through the main list window of song in media player. The best way to find the current selection is to skip a song forward or backward and have the Now Playing window open which skips to your current playing song in the now playing window. I don't want to keep now playing window open and skip songs during play just to find the location of the current playing song in the main window of media monkey.

These are screen shots of what is happening atm.

comparing the white bold to the rest of the listed song vs the active and inactive selected listbox box.

my current setting for theme colour fonts in ListItemText, I change the ListItemTextSelected, ListItemTextFocused and ListItemDisabled to bright colours to see if I can get a change to any of this but It doesn't seem to be affectin anything but the light Cyan currently selected song box.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated on how I can fix my new problem thank you again very much

PS nevermind the odd bright green rectangle in the images of media player on the currently ative selected song box it is ust something rovingcowboy was helping me with, which I greatly appreciate.
Last edited by Lowlander on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to correct sub-forum
nohitter151

Re: Change the now playing inactive listbox text bacground

Post by nohitter151 »

You can't change the text color of just the currently playing track, it will always just be bolded in whatever the list text color is.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Eyal

Re: Change the now playing inactive listbox text bacground

Post by Eyal »

Yes, like Nohitter said. It was discussed and suggested many times, but still not possible to set the currently playing track to a different color. That's a shame.

For the purpose you could use Find Currently Playing Track script by ZvezdanD. See here: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=46126
One installed, to achieve what you need, set this option:
Tools|Options|General|Find Currently Playing Track -> Select track in currently displayed main tracklist.
It don't need to be automatic, it will add a button on the toolbar to toogle it. Just press that button twice.

Eyal :~)
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].