blue glass -- mm4 -- album art text

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Teknojnky

blue glass -- mm4 -- album art text

Post by Teknojnky »

Hopefully a quick question with a simple answer, how do I change the text font color in the album art window. The problem is the text is black against the dark blue background.

Code: Select all

[AlbumArt]
FontColor=b8cbe5
doesn't seem to work

mm4 - 1412 using blue glass from mm3
DreadM

Re: blue glass -- mm4 -- album art text

Post by DreadM »

As i know , there is no option to change the font color from details in Art and details,
just the background !
Themeeditor /Colors / Window
yao

Post by yao »

Yes,the colour of the the album art window can't be changed,so just keep blue.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Teknojnky wrote:Hopefully a quick question with a simple answer, how do I change the text font color in the album art window. The problem is the text is black against the dark blue background.

Code: Select all

[AlbumArt]
FontColor=b8cbe5
doesn't seem to work

mm4 - 1412 using blue glass from mm3

i gave up on blueglass a long time ago.
but from what i remember is that it uses small one or two pixel sized images to make the backgrounds.
you got to go in to the editor and change that one image to change the background color.
its a pain to find that small image, still i believe thats the only way you can get it changed in blueglass.
:(
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.