Gmail Accounts

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

psyXonova

Post by psyXonova »

Yeap, I agree

Cowboy you have to try it to believe it but hotmail compared to Gmail it is just a game.....
I just sent you an invite to try for yourself...
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

This is not spam, but a personal recommendation. Anyone with enough taste to choose MM over other media programs will also have the taste to choose Gmail over other email services. :)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
abrazor

Post by abrazor »

I am throwing my TV away - these forums are far more entertaining!! :lol: . . . and yes, I have a gmail account (and 100 invites to boot!!! Hehe, but that doesn't mean I am offering them, in fact I love seeing the little box at the side that says that I have 100 invites as it tells me I am in control, NOT Google. Although if anyone asked me I would of course give them an invite, it means little to me, ... blah, blah, blah) . . . sorry, just wanted to be a part of the fun!! :D
psyXonova

Post by psyXonova »

That little box on the left will always show 100 no matter how many invites you will give away....
I guess that means that Google has the control after all? :lol:
abrazor

Post by abrazor »

Nooooo! You are wrong!! It goes down, for about an hour or two! :P
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

no guys you don't see it.

the personel invites on every forum on line are becoming spam one forum is more then enough for invites to get the account.

and if you look at all the help forums online there is some one posting invites in them it makes no sense and to someone that goes around to more then 5 forums for games and software and help the invites get tiresome and become spam.

like dee jays that cram a song down your throut by playing it over and over about 50 times in one day. i will avoid that song or anything that is being ram'd down our throuts like has the plauge. 8) .
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
psyXonova

Post by psyXonova »

Hmmm, lets see.....
Someone comes to the MM forums and he notices that there is an Off Topic session for "Things completely unrelated to MM". That sound interesting he says... lets have a look. He browses to the offtopic section and he sees a topic called "Gmail accounts".. Gee (he scratch his head), i wonder what this is about... lets have a look
So, he opens the Topic and realizes (and its a big suprise) that ppl give other ppl Gmail accounts for free!!! What? (he shouts), is this possible? They dragged me here just to tell me that they give Gmails? Grrrr, i hate spammers, yes thats what you are, you are all spammers!!!!!
He leaves the topic while reminding to himself that he should come back later to spam the spammers by saying that they are spammers...

Cool, e?

Lol :lol:
Bex

Post by Bex »

psyxonova wrote:Hmmm, lets see.....
Someone comes to the MM forums and he notices that there is an Off Topic session for "Things completely unrelated to MM". That sound interesting he says... lets have a look. He browses to the offtopic section and he sees a topic called "Gmail accounts".. Gee (he scratch his head), i wonder what this is about... lets have a look
So, he opens the Topic and realizes (and its a big suprise) that ppl give other ppl Gmail accounts for free!!! What? (he shouts), is this possible? They dragged me here just to tell me that they give Gmails? Grrrr, i hate spammers, yes thats what you are, you are all spammers!!!!!
He leaves the topic while reminding to himself that he should come back later to spam the spammers by saying that they are spammers...

Cool, e?
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

this just happened to be the forum i blew up in about it. thats all. i seen one too many messages of this kind and went boom. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
psyXonova

Post by psyXonova »

No problem Cowboy....
Ppl should boom from time to time. Same thing happened to me, you were the unlucky one i boomed to 8)
Anyway, we are all friends here, and friends have to mess each other...
lol
agapeincognito

Post by agapeincognito »

Certainly makes for great entertainment for the rest of us! :D

On a more serious note, it is actually nice to have someone post the invites. I participate in dozens of forums all over the internet and this is the first time I have seen that. Granted, you could "search" for them, but a lot of people honestly don't even know about them. So, for those who tend to stick to a couple of forums, it's nice to have opportunities like that posted.

Incidentally, I actually got in without an invite. Believe it or not, I happened to go to the website one day out of pure curiousity (first time I heard about it) and they were having a one-day promotion to sign-up, so I did. I had been watching it in Google Labs (http://labs.google.com).

A "fun fact" for those that care (perhaps "corny fact" to some), the Google Labs is filled with pet projects of Google employees. Their employees are required to spend 20% of their work week on a constructive personal project (not necessarily related to Google, although some are). Ideas such as GMail were born from that. I personally think that is a very smart way to get the best productivity and creativity from your employees!
psyXonova

Post by psyXonova »

Yes, google labs are a great place, i visit it very often for updates. I also love the working plan of Google... i mean having your boss let you to do stuff out of your everyday work is nice... but having it to force you do it one day every week and getting paid for it is superb!!!
I love google
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

:o :cry:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggg
hhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

rovingcowboy - If you don't want to read this topic, stop coming into it!!!
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

aaaah but wheres the fun in not coming to complain in the off topic forum?

8)