Any interest in this micro-skin I've made for myself?

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Nate43

Re: Any interest in this micro-skin I've made for myself?

Post by Nate43 »

Any progress?
MetalFrog

Post by MetalFrog »

The only news to report is that with MM 4 coming soon, I'm pretty sure I've got no desire to even finish up the 3.0 skin, so I'll just release what I have. I'll be making a new thread for that after I release it.
A man walks into a butcher shop and says, "I'll bet you fifty dollars you can't take the meat down off the top shelf!"

The butcher replies, "No way! The steaks are too high!"
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

i am guessing here but i'm betting that since we are able to use both mm 3 and mm 4 skins in mm 4.

that if you load the mskn files in to the new mm 4 theme engine you can add the needed codes for it and call it by the needed names to just adjust your mm 3 skin to the mm 4 skin.

as long as you been at this skin. it would be a shame not to finish it. and you can always have two versions one for mm 3 and one for mm 4. just so those of us hard a... that won't change to mm4 can use your skins also.

:D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

MetalFrog wrote:The only news to report is that with MM 4 coming soon, I'm pretty sure I've got no desire to even finish up the 3.0 skin, so I'll just release what I have. I'll be making a new thread for that after I release it.
FYI: MM 3.0 skins will be fully compatible with MM4.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
MetalFrog

Post by MetalFrog »

nohitter151 wrote:
MetalFrog wrote:The only news to report is that with MM 4 coming soon, I'm pretty sure I've got no desire to even finish up the 3.0 skin, so I'll just release what I have. I'll be making a new thread for that after I release it.
FYI: MM 3.0 skins will be fully compatible with MM4.
Awesome. I was dreading losing it when 4 came out. :D
A man walks into a butcher shop and says, "I'll bet you fifty dollars you can't take the meat down off the top shelf!"

The butcher replies, "No way! The steaks are too high!"