Album Art

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

pah68

Album Art

Post by pah68 »

Excellent program....great job.

Idea 1 (probably suggested already) - Have you considered adding the ability to add album covers to the ID3v2 tags and having a little sizable display window in the main window?

Idea 2 - Another idea I have would be to optionally rename artists like "The Church" to "Church, The" when using your rename tool.

Idea 3 - I have a very large mp3 collection on CD and it would be great if I could filter out all these CD's from the main viewing window. I use your program mostly for mass editing albums on my HDD before putting them on CD.

Cheers,
Pah68 :)
jiri

Post by jiri »

1. Yes, displaying of album covers will be added, I'm just not able to tell when. Hopefully soon.

2. I think it will be a nice application for the new scripting feature, which will be added in the version 1.2.

3. Where exactly do you want to filter them out? You can see just songs on your hardisk by selecting appropriate disk in the media node.

Jiri
pah68

Album Art

Post by pah68 »

I though it would be handy if they could be filtered out of Artist, Album, & Genre Views
jiri

Post by jiri »

Isn't it quite similar to what "Accessible songs" node already does? It shows all songs that can be played immediately (harddisk, cache, inserted CDs), so after its subtree is a bit enhanced (genres), it should be what you mean (at least I think so).

Jiri