Setting start/stop times for songs

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

MoldyPoldy

Setting start/stop times for songs

Post by MoldyPoldy »

Back in the dark ages when I used iTunes, I loved this feature. For songs with hidden tracks I don't want to hear/silence after tracks I could set he time I wanted the song to end. (if there was silence or an intro in front of the song, same thing.)

I really miss this feature for party shuffles, as I leave my computer and 10 minutes of silence just kinda sucks :P I don't add some of my favorite songs to playlists for this reason (however, i'm way too anal about my music collection to manually chop it off)
Macarena

Re: Setting start/stop times for songs

Post by Macarena »

MoldyPoldy wrote:Back in the dark ages when I used iTunes, I loved this feature. For songs with hidden tracks I don't want to hear/silence after tracks I could set he time I wanted the song to end. (if there was silence or an intro in front of the song, same thing.)

I really miss this feature for party shuffles, as I leave my computer and 10 minutes of silence just kinda sucks :P I don't add some of my favorite songs to playlists for this reason (however, i'm way too anal about my music collection to manually chop it off)
Related, Silence within track/hidden track, right? Unfortunately, no solution was suggested :( Cheers, M
elmerbumpkin

Post by elmerbumpkin »

I want that too!

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=41182

I'd love to be able to select the type and length of a fade and be able to fade in and out, and not just have an abrupt start/stop, too. For live, unedited concert recordings this would be awesome!
Onweerwolf

Post by Onweerwolf »

I'd like this as well! :D
-ZEEBEE-

Post by -ZEEBEE- »

Would be cool..