Skinning Problem: Background for Album Atrt Views

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

CoachUK

Skinning Problem: Background for Album Atrt Views

Post by CoachUK »

I'm currently working on a new skin and I'm stuck with one problem...
I want to change the background for the Album Art and Album Art with Details views and I can't for the life of me see where to change it. The selection of specific albums via Virtual Tree is all o.k.....just the actual background.
I've managed to change the backgrounds for all other views, trees, panels, forms etc. but this one's got me beat.
HELP!?!?!?!?
Lifetime Gold since 2004...the Monkey just gets better and better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skins: NouveauDark : Trilia : eiBox : Nbeat : IceBlue/IceGrey : Diastrom : Magneto : iPhonish : Ultra : Desire & Desired : Aracebo : Abrax : miniMus : Quatx : ND3 : Omia : Origin.X : Track 7 / 8 / 9 : Xpres: OSW8: Enviro1, Enviro2, Enviro3: Electra
DreadM

Re: Skinning Problem: Background for Album Atrt Views

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

You need this 2 bmp's in the msz/your skin folder,
the first definade the backround from AAView
Looks like don't works without the second one.

sdb_background_aaview.bmp
sdb_background_list.bmp
CoachUK

Re: Skinning Problem: Background for Album Atrt Views

Post by CoachUK »

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!

I had assumed that the changes within the Theme.mskn file would override any external bitmaps as it seems to do so with the main navigation tree, etc.

I wish I'd asked earlier!!! I've spent several hours trying aout all sorts of combinations within the Theme Editor....I've stripped your Noir theme apart and been through it with a fine tooth comb to see how you got your view to black....all to no avail.

It was actually your Noir Theme that inspired me to have a go at skinning and my first attempt was to modify Noir as a learning exercise. My modified version makes it glossy and adds a litle bright highlight colours to the theme. (Personal taste,and all that).

Many thanks for your swift help DreadM, and keep up the excellent work you're doing.

Cheers!
Lifetime Gold since 2004...the Monkey just gets better and better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skins: NouveauDark : Trilia : eiBox : Nbeat : IceBlue/IceGrey : Diastrom : Magneto : iPhonish : Ultra : Desire & Desired : Aracebo : Abrax : miniMus : Quatx : ND3 : Omia : Origin.X : Track 7 / 8 / 9 : Xpres: OSW8: Enviro1, Enviro2, Enviro3: Electra