What does your username mean?

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

GDTRFB66

Post by GDTRFB66 »

GDTRFB66 Going Down The Road Feeling Bad - Grateful Dead song 66 - Lemieux's #
roamin_oz

Whats in the name

Post by roamin_oz »

My name came from the name of my motorhome, which i travelled around Australia in for 5yrs.

My Motorhome picture.
Hooah

Post by Hooah »

I serve in the U.S. Army.

Hooah (who-ah), adj. U.S. Army Slang. Referring to, or meaning anything and everything except "no."
wokou
Psyker7

Post by Psyker7 »

trixmoto wrote:My friends often ask me about mine. In my first year of university my new girlfriend's flatmates all had dinosaur names for each other, which came out of some rather early-in-the-afternoon drinking!! Laura became V-Loz-araptor (Loz being short for Laura in England!). Richard became T-Rix (Rik being short for Richard). So I became occassionally known as T-Rix, and I picked it up and used it as a screen name for a while. I often found that places wanted more characters though, the first being when I was signing up to the motorola download site, so I added "moto" to make "trixmoto". It kinda stuck!! :D
Quite like the story behind that one :)

Mine came from reading an Eldar Warhammer 40K codex....
Psyker's are similar to warlocks except they use psychic powers...

The 7 is because when I first made a hotmail account (god forbid) Psyker was taken, I thought it >sort of< rhymed with Psyker.

Now... hotmail s_cks.... gmail ftw, yet I've kept the 7 for everything.
Blake

Post by Blake »

I use my internet providers email service. that is why it is @aanet.com.au
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

if you believe in telekineses. raise my hand. ha ha ha ha :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry Psyker7 i had to say that. :roll:
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Psyker7

Post by Psyker7 »

rovingcowboy wrote:if you believe in telekineses. raise my hand. ha ha ha ha :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry Psyker7 i had to say that. :roll:
You're lucky it was actually funny.... otherwise... well... :evil:
meatlump

Post by meatlump »

meatlump:

One day my wife made mealoaf for dinner, but it spread out in the pan and wasn't much of a loaf shape, so I called it meatlump. It still tasted great though, so I wasn't in too much trouble.

Years later I needed a username for something, and realized meatlump was 8 characters and not likely to be taken. Now I use it for everything and have never had to use an alternate on any system.

We still pick on her for the meatlump, and I still get an evil look every time. :x

As for all lowercase; I'm laid-back and friendly (and lazy). Gave up on caps in sigs long ago.

meatlump

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't.
hars

Post by hars »

Happy As Raw Sewage, from The Angry Interns (TM) in Transworld Snowboarding, circa 1995.
Pablo Picasso never got called an asshole. And my record collection can beat up your record collection.
greyfurgang

Post by greyfurgang »

I have 2 cats who are brother and sister both being gray and I have some slight graying in my hair too. As for the spelling of gray, my mother was from England and that is the way she taught me to spell it. The birth of the name came about because I said it as a one off joke to my wife when we were all sitting on the chaise one day and it caught on with our friends and family through her.

nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Mine is from a couple from one of my favorite books, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan. Both Lan and Nynaeve's spirits closely resembled that of my husband and I, and so a username was born. Besides I also wanted a name that would not be easily linked back to me, due to id theft.

Nyn
fizzjob

Post by fizzjob »

Mine is taken from an album by the Didjits.

allmusic

Post by allmusic »

With a library creeping up on 30k...allmusic.

MM had better be as good as you say it is. I'm going to download and purchase the gold this evening. MusicMatch was the big thing (for me) until those yahoos bought it and brought it back to the 80's technology.
smartmart

Post by smartmart »

Mine is real simple... :lol:
Mart is short for Martin... Hence my nick!!!! smartmart...That's all guys :roll:

@peke... your girlfriend called you peke at 11yrs old? or did she mean peak? :oops:
smartmart normaly, with the exception of computing...
Peke

Post by Peke »

@smartmart
Good one ;) When you spell it in Serbian it sounds more like Pike in English (I think). Hmmmm.... Actually I do not know any LNG that will pronounce my nick correctly.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts