iTunes v7 skin [MM3] - NEW!

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

scarecrow

Post by scarecrow »

Isn't that screenshot from MM 2.5.X?
The skin is for MM 3...
Morten

Post by Morten »

@Son of Spam; It says in the header that this skin is ONLY for MM3. Not MM2.5. This will solve all your problems. :D
Best regards,
Morten
Son of Spam

Post by Son of Spam »

Morten wrote:@Son of Spam; It says in the header that this skin is ONLY for MM3. Not MM2.5. This will solve all your problems. :D

I understand now!

(But it still looks good.)
Beware The Lollipop Of Mediocrity:
Lick It Once, And You Suck Forever.

itunes

Post by Guest »

hey morten i love the itunes skin but the play, previous, and next buttons dont work at all. do you have any suggestions. im running mm3.0.0.1057
thanks!
Morten

Post by Morten »

I'll see what I can do about it. I'll try updating this skin a little in the upcoming weeks. Although, I have still plenty of work with WMP11 and my Glided skin.
Best regards,
Morten
averagejoesomebody

Post by averagejoesomebody »

i figured out whats wrong.
apparenty theres some kind of problem in the "BitmapFocused" part of those three buttons. to fix you just have to click the image right and left click so that the size reads (0,0) it has to be 0,0 too because i tried with negatives and it doesn't work. either that or deleting the bitmap for the section all together (I don't know if that's possible, I'm brand new at this :D )
Morten

Post by Morten »

I know what the problem is. The problem is that the button has to have a Black-spot defined in "BitmapFocused" (as you said). This has been a problem with many of my skins, so that's not a big deal ;)
Best regards,
Morten
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

morten make the black spot the size you want to have the button clickable don't skimp on it, i tried that and found the button did not work until i made the black image the full size of the button.

i have tried making a black image inside a white image with an outter black ring for a second button.
but i think i did that wrong it did seem to work but i scraped that idea for it did not seem stable enough for me.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
MM3 monkey

Post by MM3 monkey »

Miki wrote:The background doesnt match the tracks in the little now playing view all the time, using newest version.

I have the same problem (but a bit more so). My 'now playing' and the main track-listing window are both out of line.

I have tried to post my screenshot to imageshack to no avail, sorry. The 'now playing' bit at bottom left of Miki's image shows what's happening to me - but it's also like that in the main window.

However, the main window aligns perfectly when I am using the 'now playing' node. All the other nodes are offset.

Also, the 'play' and 'next' and 'previous' buttons don't work for me. Nothing happens. They just like a static image.

Anyway, I'll live - and no doubt it'll come good for me when you get some time or I work out what I'm doing wrong. I'm on XP Pro, SP2, MM3 B1 on a Vaio Core 2 Duo laptop.

The most important thing I want to say is THANK YOU for this skin - you're a genius! I'm much more grateful for your generous work than I am disappointed it doesn't work for me. All the best.
Morten

Post by Morten »

Remember that this skin will be improved a lot after 3.0 release is done. My priorities is to have the WMP11 skin ready for a 3.0 launch, because I personally think it looks best. However, I will work for a good release of this skin as well with updated buttons and window borders, just like it is viewable in the latest build of iTunes 7.4.1.

Cheers
Best regards,
Morten
Randall_Lind

Post by Randall_Lind »

I love the Itunes look but I think the WMP 11 skin is too real a couple times I forgot I wasn't useing mediamonkey.
MM3 monkey

Post by MM3 monkey »

Morten wrote:Remember that this skin will be improved a lot after 3.0 release is done. My priorities is to have the WMP11 skin ready for a 3.0 launch, because I personally think it looks best. However, I will work for a good release of this skin as well with updated buttons and window borders, just like it is viewable in the latest build of iTunes 7.4.1.

Cheers
I'm not sure if you know, but my only problem with it is that the buttons just do not work. The play, next and previous buttons.

Point number 2 is a bigger one.

* Deep breath *

*Drum roll *

An iPod miniplayer.

White would be just fine, but a choice of colours...? well, we're not going to say no [... are we gege?]!

Just like nohitter151's Zune. Showing the album art.

What do you say? I'm sure you've got nothing better to do. :wink:

What do you think, folks?
Last edited by MM3 monkey on Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morten

Post by Morten »

I've been full of things to do, I'm doing my bachelor degree in performing arts - Classical saxophone, and it's quite a hassle. I will update my skins and make some new ones as well, but not before new years eve.
Best regards,
Morten
Peke

Post by Peke »

Then, all that I can say is to enjoy all this time with your loved ones.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
MM3 monkey

Post by MM3 monkey »

Absolutely.

I'm hoping that you're into the 'iPod as a miniplayer' concept (showing the artwork, like Nohitter's Zune miniplayer).

Good luck with the blowing and happy 2008.