help with display?

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

tommae88

help with display?

Post by tommae88 »

I'm sure this isn't the right forum to ask this on as it has nothing to do with mediamonkey, but I was on here anyways and I figured I may as well ask since my problem is really bugging me, so here goes:

just recently, as in last night, my computer decided to go AWOL on me. I'm not entirely sure if the problem is the monitor or the CPU, but there have been display problems. Everything, like operation and mem usage, etc... seems fine except for the display. I'll show some pictures to show what I mean. Keep in mind that there are NO transparency settings on and everything used to be solid color and worked well, (notice the random lines, transparent menus, etc...) Thanks if you guys have any ideas that could help me out.... This literally happened overnight -- I had seen it fine at about 1:00 in the morning and then when i saw it again at 7 in the morning it was like this... =( The last 3 are probably the best examples of what i mean by color problems...

it isn't a gigantic problem, but it definitely vexes me, and I would like to know what is going on =/ Basically, it seems to extend the shade of colors across the entire screen, which strikes me as odd, and more of a cpu problem than a monitor problem since my desktop look fine still.... I don't know, thanks for helping, and sorry if this shouldn't be on the MM forums... =/
Last edited by tommae88 on Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest »

Try reloading/updating your display driver (?)
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Looks like your system fonts got deleted or corrupted somehow.