MP3 CD Label instead of ? in the Path in the Mp3 Lists

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

escool

MP3 CD Label instead of ? in the Path in the Mp3 Lists

Post by escool »

Hi Jiri,
Wishes first: In the databse view instead of displaying ?/mp3.... in the path it would be much more useful to display the name of the mp3 collection CD i.e is the label. say mp3-I/mp3...and so on.

Thanks for making an Excellent Program. I am usually not so liberal with compliments but your program accomplishes literally everything I think I would. and I like your support for freeware..keep it up dude ( right? ). I have lots of win32 programming experience so if you need help maintaining the program don't hesitate to call on me

Best wishes,
Anshuman
jiri

Post by jiri »

The name of media is currently in a column called "Media", but you probably know it. :) Anyway, your idea is good, I'll think about it. I'm just afraid of very long media labels I use (like 30 chars), but these could be useful in "Path" too.

Thank you for your offer, it could be used particularly for writing plug-ins for other formats (MPC, OGG, videos, ...) and scripts (like these export scripts).

BTW, Songs-DB will probably get a bit commercial, because it is necessary to support its development, but even users which don't want to spend money won't be disappointed.