MM 2.2 715 alpha skin errors

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

rovingcowboy

MM 2.2 715 alpha skin errors

Post by rovingcowboy »

it is not useing the sdb_commandbar.bmp images in the skins.

it has a bug about the balance inducater slider.

if you look at the bmp for the ballance the top line in the bmp is for inducation of it being in balance.

the bug Media monkey 2.2 715 has is that it does not use that top line, when it is suspose too.

if you take the slider and slide it to the right it will act like normal.

if you take that slider and slide the balance to the left it will show the top line to inducate balance is on center? and not the one to show it is all on left.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
rusty

player skins

Post by rusty »

Roving cowboy,

As you've discovered, in the transition to the new theme framework, we didn't preserve perfect backwards compatibility--the toolbar graphic is superceded by the graphic that is provided to MediaMonkey's theme engine. That said, the theming capabilities are far beyond what was possible with the last version of MediaMonkey. Later in the release cycle, we'll put together some documentation that describes how to do so.

Re. the balance control, I'm really not sure what you mean. I moved it right and left, and didn't notice any artifacts :-?

-Rusty
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

that means my themes need redone some what??

:o

as for the balance bar it is not a artifact that it shows

it does not show the top line of the bmp when you have the sound balanced,

the top line of the bmp is what was shown and is shown in winamp 2 as the image for having the sound balanced on center.

what i found is the slider when moved to the right in order to put the sound all on the right side would show the proper line for inducating it was on the right.. so if you had a image that shows up only when the balance is completely to the right that works.

but if you move the bar to the left to put the sound all on the left. then the image to show it was on the left did not show up?

what it did was show the image used for showing the sound was on center.
but it was really on the left.

you know the images are on the bottom line of the balance.bmp for showing either full left or full right balance.

it has the center balance line on the top of the balance.bmp

if you look at any of my skins and then the balance.bmp you will see that
i have images or colors to show the center balance on the top of the balance.bmp

that center color image is the one that it showed when i moved the slider to the left. not the full left image.

so it is using the top line to show that the balance is full left.

not the image on the bottom like it is to be showing.

using smilies to show you example is like this.

:D :D :D :D ( center balance image )

:P :P :P :P ( full left and full right image )

it is not showing like above but it is showing like below.

( center balance image )

:P :P full right image.

that is good except it is not showing the center balance image. but it does show the full right image.

now below is the really messed up one.

( center balance image )

:D :D (full left image that is showing.)

notice it is not showing the center balance image but it is using the center balance image for the full left image..

that is the simplest and fastest way for me to show you.

hope that helps.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.