Internal storage appears to be frozen

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

Scott_135

Internal storage appears to be frozen

Post by Scott_135 »

Greetings to all,
Last week my Media Monkey prompted me to install an upgrade to Version 5.0.4.2693 (Lifetime Gold).

Now whenever I try to sync my Android 'Phone (Samsung A32 running Android 13) I get the Internal storage appears to be frozen error.

All the Music on my 'phone is on a

Clicking OK does not resolve the situation and using Wi-Fi is not an option as the PC is hardwired.

Can anyone please advise how to resolve this issue?

Thanks for reading this far.

Scott
Lowlander

Re: Internal storage appears to be frozen

Post by Lowlander »

Please see: https://www.mediamonkey.com/support/kno ... ync-fails/
Scott_135 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:07 amusing Wi-Fi is not an option as the PC is hardwired.
Your PC does not need to be connected to wi-fi. As long as the network (router) it is connected to wi-fi you can Sync via wi-fi.
Scott_135

Post by Scott_135 »

Many thanks for the advice Lowlander.

Unfortunately the issue persists, how do I revert beack to the previous version of Media Monkey 5 as it did not have this problem?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Depends on which version it was. The last 5.0.4 can be installed on top. However I doubt the new version caused this as this a well know long running issue caused by poor Windows drivers for Android devices.
Driftmoon

Post by Driftmoon »

I have this problem too with my Samsung A54. First it starts initializing the SD card or something that takes ages. Then the frozen message comes on. Then i have to click Ok and after that (moments later) it starts to sync eventually and everything works. Until the next sync operation , then it's the same sequence all over again.
Driftmoon

Post by Driftmoon »

I tried setting up the WIFI-sync function but i have know idea how exactly and stopped trying. Does it need the paid version perhaps?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Wi-Fi Sync requires MMA Pro.