JustListAlbums report for MMW5?

Get help for different MediaMonkey 5 Addons.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

witchseason

JustListAlbums report for MMW5?

Post by witchseason »

Hi - it's a long time since I used it, but I have an old addon called 'JustListAlbums21' in an archived backup. I tried to install it but it says it's only for MM4. Is there an equivalent for MM5? I don't see *any* reports in the Addon categories for MM5...?
drakinite

Re: JustListAlbums report for MMW5?

Post by drakinite »

What does the addon do exactly? If it literally just exports a list of all your library's albums, it would probably be pretty simple to recreate for MM5.
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
Barry4679

Re: JustListAlbums report for MMW5?

Post by Barry4679 »

drakinite wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:55 pm What does the addon do exactly? If it literally just exports a list of all your library's albums, it would probably be pretty simple to recreate for MM5.
See this (17 page) thread here:

I browsed some of the thread. The report could be customised with a mask which altered which tags were included, and whether the tracks were listed. Some summarisation settings to generate album summaries for track based tags like genre and rating. Some date masks to allow date fields to be translated to text and into local format.

This is probably the import bit.
trixmoto wrote: Tue May 26, 2015 2:57 am The script doesn't pull out all albums in the system, it pulls out the albums of all of the tracks in the main window, or the tracks which are selected. So if you sort the tracks in the main window by the album order that you're interested in, the script should pick up the albums in that order.
Want a dark skin for MM5? This is the one that works best for me .. elegant, compact & clear.