Wifi Syncing to Android

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

PunkGuy

Wifi Syncing to Android

Post by PunkGuy »

I've had no issue syncing single albums through wifi previously (before MM5) but now I have no clue how to do it in this new version.
If I select the album on the Android it and hit 'sync' it starts syncing everything. Why did they change the way this works?

Thanks
Lowlander

Re: Wifi Syncing to Android

Post by Lowlander »

Wifi Sync will Sync what's selected in the Sync Selection. Where are you selecting an Album in MMA? From the Media Server? If so, you may have been using Download instead of Sync in the past.
kjepharm

Post by kjepharm »

I have the same problem, and I did a complete reinstallation before summer, sync selected after that only new albums for a period. Suddenly today it sync led to complete syncing of all files. Happened before, and I ended up with duplicates of all files. I have my mediafiles in FLAC on a NAS, but sync to mobile is set to best MP3, so new albums are converted, but today all seems to be converted even though they are allready on the target... Could be the NAS, though, as the firmware was upgraded during the summer, but it shouldn't influence on this?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Which Build (Help > About) of MMW and MMA?