Album art disappeared after sync [#19690]

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

adamg1987

Re: Album art disappeared after sync [#19690]

Post by adamg1987 »

Just wanted to come back to this with a partial solution if people are still getting this issue.

It hasn't re-occurred since it all disappeard but I noticed that the artwork only came back on tracks that I had played or edited. All newly imported items seemed to sync fine with the artwork.

As I am not too precious about my play count and since this seemed to be a change that made the artwork re-appear I realised I good test would be to select all tracks and then manually edit the number of plays (this is on the details tab under 'play counter' if you're not aware). I selected all 17k tracks in my library and set the number of plays to 1 and then ran a sync. It was far quicker and less hassle than deleting my MMA library and re-importing. I'd say about 90% of the artwork returned (and my guess is those that didn't update were things where they play count was actually 1 already so they didn't update).

I presume it'd work with other data changes too so if your play count is important to you it may be worth changing something that isn't, etc.

Hope this helps