MMA keeps crashing when the app is brought on screen after an extended period

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

CountZeroOr

MMA keeps crashing when the app is brought on screen after an extended period

Post by CountZeroOr »

I'm encountering an issue with MediaMonkey for Android where the app will crash when I bring the app after it's been in the background on the phone for a few minutes. I could have been doing something else, or I could have not been doing anything and the phone has been in my pocket, and I've unlocked it when I got off the bus. In either situation the app will crash, and the playing audio file will revert (in terms of where the app is in the file) to the last time it was paused.
Lowlander

Re: MMA keeps crashing when the app is brought on screen after an extended period

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MMA are you experiencing this with on which version of Android?
CountZeroOr

Re: MMA keeps crashing when the app is brought on screen after an extended period

Post by CountZeroOr »

Android version 13, MMA Version 1.4.4.0956
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I recommend trying MMA 2.
CountZeroOr

Post by CountZeroOr »

Alright. I am joining the beta.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Please let us know if the problem persists. In that case we'd like log from Settings > Help right after the crash and a reply here with the logID.