Delete tracks on sync prompting to confirm despite being set not to [#19812]

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

gordol

Delete tracks on sync prompting to confirm despite being set not to [#19812]

Post by gordol »

I have my sync settings between MMA and MMW set to not prompt on deleting tracks from MMA that are not in the sync list. When I delete tracks from my MMW library and sync, I am prompted on the phone to allow or cancel.

I captured a log for it the other day, log ID X7SXPX9XZU. This is just the first chance I've had to sit down and report it.

This was with MMA build 1068, I have not yet had a chance to test with 1070 that just showed up in my Play Store today.
Lowlander

Re: Delete tracks on sync prompting to confirm despite being set not to

Post by Lowlander »

So, you are set to delete All other media files, but disabled Show confirmation dialog in MMW? Which Build (Help > About) of MMW are you using?
rusty

Post by rusty »

Thanks! this one's being tracked at https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=19812

-Rusty
gordol

Post by gordol »

Lowlander wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:05 am So, you are set to delete All other media files, but disabled Show confirmation dialog in MMW? Which Build (Help > About) of MMW are you using?
Almost. The confirm dialog is showing in MMA2.

MMW 5.0.4.2690 (debug build). The prompt shows on MMA2, build where I first noticed it in the thread starter. Persists with the current one, build 1070.
rusty

Re: Delete tracks on sync prompting to confirm despite being set not to [#19812]

Post by rusty »

This is fixed in build 1095 (to be available shortly as a test build).

-Rusty