Praise instead of bugs

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

gordol

Praise instead of bugs

Post by gordol »

Among the bug reports and feature requests, I thought some praise might be welcome.

I like that now the star ratings and repeat/shuffle controls no longer overlay the album art.
I like the larger font on the track info.
I like that it's easier to go from the current track to view the upcoming queue and back.
I like the larger current playing info in the queue list.

And, I really like that there is no more lag on music playback starting or random momentary pauses a few seconds after starting playback.
rusty

Re: Praise instead of bugs

Post by rusty »

Nice to hear--Thanks!

I've been using MMA2 as my daily driver for months and wouldn't dream of going back to 1.x. We have another 20 or so bugs to fix and hopefully we can then share it with everyone!

But keep the bug reports coming--we like them too ;-)

-Rusty
Andre_H

Post by Andre_H »

gordol wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:24 pm Among the bug reports and feature requests
(@gordol: Please don't refer to your posts!)

@Devs:Never any take a bug reports as a personal accusation, but as a collective effort to make the program better.
We are here and posting here because we like the program, use it and want to make it better.
Don't let that overshadow the good work you've already done!

Happy Monkey'ing! :wink:
- MMW 5.0.4.2690 (non-portable, shared DB & files) on Windows 2016 # only essential addons # my 24/7 media server
- MMW MMW 5.0.4.2690 (non-portable, shared DB & files) on Windows 10 # playing, testing skins & addons # my desktop app
- MMA Pro (2.0.0.1063) on Android 10, 11, 12 Phones & Tabs # WiFi Sync # playing

- MP3Tag, MP3Diags, MP3DirectCut, IrfanView
gordol

Post by gordol »

Andre_H wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:12 pm (@gordol: Please don't refer to your posts!)
What makes you think I was referring to my bug reports alone? I honestly think the devs need to hear what is going right as well as the obvious "this needs fixing" items.
rusty

Post by rusty »

Yup--we love all feedback both positive and negative--as long as it's constructive ;-)

-Rusty
TheEmpathicEar

Post by TheEmpathicEar »

I got a crash and sent log when MMA was not running [at least in the foreground]. Just curious.
gordol

Post by gordol »

TheEmpathicEar wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:48 pm I got a crash and sent log when MMA was not running [at least in the foreground]. Just curious.
You may want to create a New Topic for that...