MMA2: Themes/Skins

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

gordol

MMA2: Themes/Skins

Post by gordol »

Please add additional skins/themes. I'm looking specifically for a complete AMOLED black background like in v1 with more options for the highlight colors. Personally, I like shades of blue.
Peke

Re: MMA2: Themes/Skins

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Add screenshot example and we will look into it.

Note that for now Skinning is basic, so be gentle ;)
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
gordol

Re: MMA2: Themes/Skins

Post by gordol »

I can't screen shot something that doesn't exist, or at least I don't have anything currently installed that does.

Take the current "AmberBlack" and give more choices in addition to "Amber". If a color wheel is not feasible, then some preset other colors including shades of the same, such as Cyan, DarkBlue, Green, DarkGreen, etc.

Ideally, I'd like the entire background, including the device status bar, to be AMOLED Black with white text and a color of user's choice for the highlights. Highlights to include the page indicator (Queue / Art / Lyrics), seek bar, and maybe the stars and playback controls.

While I'm at it, an option (at some point later in the beta) to change the seek bar from a flat line to a spectrograph like I think Poweramp does.