No time for each file to take it

Get help for different MediaMonkey 5 Addons.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

hagi14

No time for each file to take it

Post by hagi14 »

I need artwork for 17000 files automaticly and can't find a vry simple tag that help me to save me time cus 17000 are big files to do evey single file and take one by one is a kill and need genre and year and title and artist :(.
drakinite

Re: No time for each file to take it

Post by drakinite »

MediaMonkey is able to search online for album art, but more often than not the first result is not the best one. If you don't hand-pick the album art that you want to use, and you instead have a script automatically pick art for each file, you probably won't like the results.
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.