Problems with setFileInfoAsync

Get help for different MediaMonkey 5 Addons.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

MyVikes

Problems with setFileInfoAsync

Post by MyVikes »

I'm trying to use the Filesystem class (https://www.mediamonkey.com/docs/api/cl ... ystem.html) method setFileInfoAsync and I get the error "app.filesystem.setFileInfoAsync is not a function" error.

The code below is virtually verbatim from the API page:

Code: Select all

app.filesystem.setFileInfoAsync('C:\\MM5Addons\\_experimental_\\mm5action_updatedatemodify\\test.txt', '{"dateModified":"2020-02-02 22:22:22"}');
I also searched the MM5 code and forum and couldn't find any references to this method for additional insight to it's usage.

Any suggestions?
drakinite

Re: Problems with setFileInfoAsync

Post by drakinite »

app.utils.setFileInfoAsync was added just a few days ago, for 5.0.4: https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=19095

There aren't any 5.0.4 test builds out yet, but there should be in the near future.
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
MyVikes

Post by MyVikes »

Ah....well compared to what i was doing (Powershell scripts) and going to attempt (hadn't got there yet but in MM4 i had my own COM object) i was quite pleased to see it (will) be available.

As i see MM5 evolve i only get more pleased with the results.

Thx Drakinite!
drakinite

Post by drakinite »

No problem 🙂
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.