"Window is not loaded yet" exception

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

Edgar

"Window is not loaded yet" exception

Post by Edgar »

I have only been running MMW5 (5.0.2.2532) for just over a week.
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-7940X CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz
Installed RAM 64.0 GB (63.7 GB usable)
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit; version 21H1

As an aside, I have a couple of times seen an exception for inaccessible memory at closing. Thereafter I always do a reboot of my system. I typically reboot at least every couple of days, just on general principles.

MediaMonkey runs at least 12 hours per day, randomly playing from a huge playlist of unplayed tunes.

I have not seen this exception before:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u1iuxswzoo29n ... n.png?dl=0
I got the exception labeled "first" and click the button labeled "1". Immediately thereafter I got the exception labeled "thereafter" and click the button labeled "2".
–Edgar

64-bit Windows 10 MediaMonkey Lifetime Gold 3, 4 & beta5
Asus ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe motherboard
sound system: Soundcraft Signature 12 MTK mixer, JBL Eon 15 G2 speakers as mains and mains subs, and JBL Eon610 mains with Tascam LF-S8 sub as near field monitors at the computer
Lowlander

Re: "Window is not loaded yet" exception

Post by Lowlander »

What were you doing when this happened? Could you try the latest beta to see if this still occurs: https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewt ... 86639&sd=d
Edgar

Re: "Window is not loaded yet" exception

Post by Edgar »

I am downloading the latest debug build right now and will install it shortly.

MediaMonkey had been running/playing randomly continuously for 2.5 hours. About 1.5 hours before the exception I had started it playing a specific (9+ minutes long) tune still in random mode. I left my computer doing nothing except running MediaMonkey (and all of the typical background things) - unattended. It may well be related to manually starting longish (not sure how short but 6 minute tunes cause problems) songs. These are virtually all FLAC (although there might be a couple of longish, audio-only, MP4s in the playlist). MediaMonkey always has a problem (pre-processing?) these longish songs but it usually recovers by itself.

BTW, this problem with longish songs was at least as bad, and I get the feeling worse, in MediaMonkey 4.
–Edgar

64-bit Windows 10 MediaMonkey Lifetime Gold 3, 4 & beta5
Asus ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe motherboard
sound system: Soundcraft Signature 12 MTK mixer, JBL Eon 15 G2 speakers as mains and mains subs, and JBL Eon610 mains with Tascam LF-S8 sub as near field monitors at the computer